Wednesday, December 14, 2011

read

From: Mr.Tamer Al Qadri
MANAGER National Bank of Abu-Dhabi
Hor Al ANZ Branch,Royal House Bldg.,
Hor Al Anz Est 
P.O.BOX 4436 Dubai,
U.A.E.   

Dear Friend,

This letter must come to you as a surprise, but I believe it is only a day that people meet and become great friends and business partners. I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and profitable business proposal; I am Mr.Tamer Al Qadri, the Branch manager, National Bank of Abu-Dhabi,Hor Al ANZ Branch Dubai United Arab Emirates, I am writing this letter to ask for your support and co-operation to carry out this business opportunity in my department that worth millions of dollars(unclaimed funds),The sharing shall be 50/50%, If you are interested and can things confidential kindly get back to me for more details.
Thanks God Bless,
Best Regards
Mr.Tamer Al Qadri

No comments: