Friday, December 01, 2023

Distributorship / Business Cooperation

Dear sersqintegramos.calidadevida,

I’m Rose Peterbite working with Tlaxovet group international UK (TGIUK) and
I work with a multinational company that deals with Animal Vaccines.
we are looking out for a capable institutions or individuals with a suitable
financial track record who can handle a stipulated amount of money,
So I would like to discuss the business opportunity that came out in my company?
Our company are need of a representative to supply a raw material for animal vaccines
from an India company to our London UK company.
If you are interested in this,please feel free to contact me or email me directly on rosepeterbite365@gmail.com ,I will send you our proposal for more understanding.
Do not hesitate to contact me regarding any questions in this matter.
Hope to hear from you soon.
 
Warm regards,
Rose Peterbite
Purchase Officer/ Human Resources Manager
Tlaxovet group international UK
Email: rosepeterbilt@tlaxovetgroup.org,


No comments: